Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Week in a Nutshell (or a bullet shell)

That's kind of a pun. I can do this.
It's basically a "fuck the world" kind of day. And I plan on continuing that theme until Spring Break. I turned in my stupid paper, got an A on one of my midterms, turned in my other stupid paper, took (I have no idea, nor do I really care, what I got on) my COMS midterm and I felt sooo relaxed. BUT I have another midterm tomorrow (History, burn in hell! Or no; just this guy's exams), another crazy assignment coming up, a few photo-shoots this week that popped up that I wasn't expecting, and yet ANOTHER English midterm. But I REFUSE to get stressed again. I ran my fingers through my hair this morning and out came a chunk that would make a chemo patient stare. I freaked out. But let's just summarize the week (because lists make everything feel better):
Monday: AWESOME. There was a sweet girl who gave me a scantron and there was free coffee. COMS Midterm is DONE.
Tuesday: Meh.Turned in both of my "stressed me the hell out" papers. Shot at some paper targets. My shooting was alot less straight today because a) you shouldn't shoot in heels and b) I was really grouchy and couldn't keep my hands from shaking.
Wednesday: Gotta do soem work on Thomas More's Utopia, gotta critique some creative writing, gotta take a History midterm.
Thursday: World Lit midterm, gotta read some crap for Lit. Theory. Gonna work on my crazy weird, annotated bib. assignment (FIFTEEN SOURCES FOR A FAKE PAPER! WHAT?!)
Friday: Null. HAHAHAHA! Freedom. MIGHT go to the gun store.....?

Anyway, I'm working on a partially fabricated life piece for writing which is, of course, about the biological. I have no idea what I'm doing. But like I said, fuck the world, I refuse to stress. I hope this will help me move past it though.

Anyhoo, I hope all you guys are having a good week too. And if you're not, I'm really sorry :( I hope you find a reason to smile. In fact......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................maybe you'll find something here.

No comments:

Post a Comment