Saturday, December 3, 2011

More of My Lists

You guys know how I am about lists.

I have a bucket list.
I have a religion list.
I have a playlist.
I have a list of things that make me happy.
I have a list of things  want to do for my wedding (of course, I have everything on that list lol).
I have a second bucket list.

It goes on and on.
Something I've added to my list of "Things that will never happen, even though it'd be freaking awesome" list:
Have these guys do my wedding. Or better yet, work there. I mean come on. This stuff is amazing. I mean, I know how they're managing to capture these moments, I know the techniques. But they're beautiful. And simple. Simply beautiful :)
I'm so jealous of all the couples on the page that have the money to get photos with these ladies. I'm not criticizing their prices by any means, it's just that I can't afford it. I mean, the photos and the video (which seems awesome; I watched one--I'm not sure how many they have up right now--and I cried; I didn't even know the couple) would be over $2,000. That's more than my whole entire budget. And, of course, you know I've looked through photographers. I mean I could just ask my boss to do it, but he's my friend. I want him as a guest at my wedding, not stressed out while he's there because he wants to a good job for me, because that's exactly what he'd do. And I love my co-workers, but Pinkie isn't interested in the actual photography enough to want to do something like that and as much as I love Mo, I just couldn't trust her to capture what I wanted and of course, I can't take photos during my own wedding. But luckily, that's a long way off so I have plenty of time to figure that out. It's just that feeling you get when you see the most beautiful dress in the world and realize you can't even afford to look at it. At least I have time to think about it. I really shouldn't be freaking out because for goodness sake, he hasn't even officially popped the question yet.

And I PROMISE I will put up that recipe this weekend! Pinkie swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment