Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Things are Improving

So basically, I need to stop worrying so much.
LoverBoy and I worked some things out, talked about some stuff and everything is going to get better. We just need....well, I don't know but the thing is we Love each other too much to let each other go for nothing.
My classes are pretty awesome and I CAN make it from history to coms on time :) Booyah.
One of my profs seems....intense, but I think I can handle it. Plus, even though one of the courses I have with him kinda freaks me out, I have him for two others so I think it would be lame for me to drop it. And I think I can do it.
But things are getting better.
I'm having some trouble sleeping, but that gives me plenty of time to get my reading done :) I think I'm going to bail on one or two of my blogs though. Not this one, because it's really important to me. And not my "god" one because its even more important to me, but I think that I'm stretching myself pretty thin and I'm not giving enough attention to the other two. I'm going to think about it. But things are definitely getting better.
Oh and can anybody help me this: I need to write a poem. I know what I want to write, I have the phrases I want to use, I just don't know how I should do line breaks and structural things like that. So does anybody know anything about that sort of thing? I've never written a real poem before.
And I've decided I'm going to stop using page labels unless the post is a tutorial or something with a real topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment