Friday, May 18, 2012

Life Listing


So the point of the life list is to identify what you want to change about your life and how you want to feel, then you select activities that make you feel that way. I decided that I wanted to be:
Happy   Creative   Influential   Beautiful   Loved
So I identified things that made me happy:
being outside, swimming, the ocean, reading, rain, snuggling with the A/C on, acting like a kid, fresh cut grass, feeling adventurous, hot baths, smell good lathery soap, fluffy animals, talking about books, planning my future
Things that made me feel creative:
freshly sharpened pencils, beautiful music, writing, looking at art, planning a tattoo
and etc, etc.
Then you make a list of things to do each day (mine had things like go outside, listen to music, give myself a facial, etc.) and a list of things to do often (like once on week, once a month) and things to do for life, like a bucket list. But the goal isn't to do every little thing and you don't have to stick to it, you can add things, delete things, tweak things, whatever. It's YOUR list. And it's geared toward making you feel the way you want to; it's geared toward making your life what you want it to be.
You can see my list on the "My Life List" page.

No comments:

Post a Comment