About The Sister and Le Douche that statement says:
- They are completely insecure in their relationship
- They compare their relationship to ours
- They are somehow dependent on the success or failures of our relationship
- They see the relationship as a competition
- In this imaginary competition it is more important for them to "win" than it is for them to be together
- This reduces their relationship to meaning practically nothing
- That's really sad
About LoverBoy and I, that statement says:
So, I decided I wasn't upset anymore, because me letting myself be upset only means that I value what they think and that what they think matters. But that's not true. I value their opinions probably less than any other person's that I know (those that I very much dislike are included in this category). And if they told me what they thought about my relationship, would it affect anything? No. So I let it go.
I feel....proud. Proud that I got myself under control and thought about it logically and that I was able to come back to my room, look her straight in the face and not get even the teeniest bit angry or even annoyed.
I don't want to use the word "victory" as in I've beaten them, but more-so that I've beaten my attitude, if only a small bit.
Immaturely enough, I feel like having a party: the theme should be "I took a step up on the maturity ladder" lol
Anyway, I hope you all have a great night (or whatever time it is where you are).